Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jumping Fire Trucks & Cooking Sweet Treats

Cash and Bentley, Christmas is soon approaching! Santa will be here in just two more sleeps! I feel like this month went by WAY too fast! We didn't get through the 20+ Christmas movies I recorded on the DVR or host an 'ugly sweater party' ... However I did get in more baking than i've ever done in my life haha 
While I am baking the yummy treats the two of you are all sorts crazy! You get into anything and everything of course (karma)...Today Yesterday you were jumping the riding fire trucks and giggling.. It was too cute!
I was making knock you naked brownie/cupcakes...
 After cutting them out and wasting about 1/4 of each, I covered them in powdered sugar and called it a day ;c) **I've had no complaints...
Most of the time you are in/out of the cabinets spreading pots, pans and tupperware around the house ;c) Recently you discovered a way to get behind the slide out drawers... Gross... 
**That cabinet has now been closed indefinitely...
Another random place you like to be... inside laundry hampers...the tall kind! Which means I have to take you in and out...in and out... Its not my favorite but if it makes you happy, what can i do?
The other day Cash cut his finger bad enough for a band-aide (multiple)... Needless to say you were not happy you couldn't take it off...
More you say??? Okay this is today yesterday while I was finishing up the Caramel apples ;c)
I had an inspired idea to dip and drizzle a few apples in melted white chocolate... They didn't turn out exactly as planned but still look delicious! 
Later in the day???
 Trying to climb over the ONLY baby gate in the house which leads to the hot water heater and furnace...
LATER yet?? Stacking holey circles together on-top of a table in your room... How can I disrupt such cuteness??
We always have a splendid time together ;c) Yes, everyday is as eventful! 

I love you both equally and more than anything!






2 comments:

  1. Those great grandsons have made my CHRISTMAS more special today!! Thank you, Bri, for sharing all the fun you are having. And, by the way, you will always be my favorite granddaughter!! Love you all, PINK GRANDMA in Las Vegas, and GRANDPA, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is great! I remember who you were their age, you loved this hamper I had. You jumped up and down and giggled...it kept you from realizing your mom left you with me and grampa! Oh, its time to get a taller gate. We had to with Drew at that age. Kept him from climbing over it. Love you, Ginger

    ReplyDelete