Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chewy White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies...YUM!

Wondering which cookies are my absolute favorite?? I know its shocking... I dislike most cookies, cakes and candies... BUT every once in a great while particular cookies make my mouth water... The white chocolate macadamia nut cookies from Mrs. Fields are by far the best i've ever tasted... I decided to google a recipe and see where it took me...
PERFECTION!


Ingredients 
 1/2 cup butter
 3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt **I added a sprinkle of salt once they were placed on the cookie sheet**
I cup white chocolate chips
I cup macadamia nuts chopped

Directions:  Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, stir in the white chocolate and nuts. Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an greased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. When cool, store in an airtight container.


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment