Saturday, April 28, 2012

Two of a kind....

(Pretend this was yesterday)
Cash & Bentz, in two days you will be 22 months old! Only two more months until you are TWO years old! Where does the time go?! It has been the hardest and most rewarding last few years (I count carrying you around in my belly)... I am overwhelmed with happiness when I watch you guys play and take care of one another... You help the other get up if you fall, always wanting to match and never forgetting to take a treat to your bro... Truly best friends that will always have one another...
Do you bicker, wrestle and intentionally mess with the other? Of course! You are siblings and energetic little boys! I will say that your sharing and patience skills are being instilled at a very early age ;c)  I love every second of chasing you around and making you giggle until you are nearly out of breath...  You are very different little people and I recognize each of you as individuals... but since you share the exact same DNA, I can say you are two of a kind! I sure am lucky to be your MOM!

I love you both equally and more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment