Monday, April 30, 2012

Play Date @ Willy's

Our lovely neighbors were having a garage sale this weekend and we ventured over to check out their loot and say hello... I admit we got a fantastic deal on this super cool chair, FIVE BUCKS! It is my new favorite place to lounge! Thanks Court!
We also bought some little school chairs and a couple frames... The best part was watching you playing with little Will in the ball pit and finally relax around strangers (the shoppers)... I took so many great pictures and honestly I don't have time to edit every single one and the new collage program is not being user friendly at the moment... So, here ya go ;c)

Okay fine... twist my arm, here are my unedited favorites ;c)

You were so sweet to Will and have this natural big-brother quality.. too bad you wont be having any other siblings... Good thing Will lives across the street :c)
BALL PIT! I took yours shoes off but Will wanted to talk into one... It is funny to see how small you are compared to other kiddos... You are 10 months older than Will but are nearly the same size! Aww my little precious preemies, remember you were 6 weeks early and under 5 pounds! You are healthy, happy and handsome... I couldn't ask for anything more!
Courtney gave you guys some yummy natural popsicles! Ben came over to assist Will in his first experience and it was adorable! Look at all of that dark hair!
 You were well behaved as usual and sat nicely on the stairs to finish your treat... NOM NOM NOM!
You exerted so much energy that soon after you finished lunch you took an early nap! We will have to go back and play some more when you wake up... OR you can continue sleeping and I will roam the internet... la-de-da...la,la...hmmmm.....
 
YES! I found a site for collages! I was so irritated  when Picnik was bought by Google and that they neglected to keep the collage aspect in the "creative plus thingy..." ....I can't seem to find a site that is simple, fast, has collages and editing effects... pizap is the best I've found so far for the collages and I can zoom in on individual pictures... cool! Then I can take them to fotoflexer and add an effect or text.... whew! One day you will appreciate all of the hard work I put into preserving your childhood memories ;c)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Day 2)
Of course we had to go back and play with your new friend the next day! It was a blast and the adults cleaned up the garage sale while catching a few rays of sunshine... We inherited a few more items and enjoyed a popsicle with you little ones! I know this summer we are going to have a fantastic time with our lovely neighbors! 

Cheers to new friends!

C&B, I love you equally and more than anything!













No comments:

Post a Comment