Saturday, May 12, 2012

Life without my precious camera...

What have we been doing the last 12 days? If the weather is nice we are almost ALWAYS in the backyard...Inside activities have remained somewhat normal... puzzles, blocks, musical instruments, books, noisy things, kitchen dancing... and of course art! I have been slowly working on decorations for your birthday party (I know it is not until the end of June...) but I want to make it Yo Gabba Gabba themed! My goal is to see how much moola I can save by using the art supplies I already have (which is substantial)... 
Oh and I have been making two of each, you might share a birthday and the exact same DNA, but you know we always have two of everything... If you are wondering why there is a random dollar bill, it is for size comparison... these characters are rather large but look small in this picture.... Muno and Plex are over 16 inches... I promise it will all come together ;c)
I caught this non-blurry picture of you two, with Bentz smiling! My phone does not have the best camera... 
You love playing in the pool, the water/sand table and running around the deck and yard... typical little boys that are absolutely precious to watch!
I have started taking pictures and video with the tablet...just more difficult to edit...
I suppose I need to step up my game and do some new things with you.... hmmmm... I'll work on that while you enjoy 80 degrees this weekend... 

I love you both equally and more than anything! 

ps- I know you don't see many pictures of your Dad and I... so here you go... We do love each other ;c)





No comments:

Post a Comment