Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Weekend

Oh Washington... so silly with the weather... one day we wake up to snow, followed by an afternoon of sunshine, and a bit of rain moments later!? Global warming or what?!? Sheesh... All I know is that school is soon to be over and summer is just around the corner! 
Mom got her tax return back and invested in a sewing machine for the family ;c) ** Much more difficult than it looks** I have been watching YouTube videos and reading the thick instruction manual.. I promise to get this down! Your Grandmother came by yesterday and showed me how to thread it properly as well...  I hope in the near future I can create a Katwise sweater! hahahahaha
We also had the opportuity to spend some quality time with you Daddy due to his foot injury... We purchased this AMAZING table that combines all aspects that your Dad and I were looking for.. He wanted a table with removable leafs; I wanted a table with benches... = compromise...WOO HOO! 
St. Patrick's Day was this weekend and we celebrated with green eggs for breakfast.. I admit your Dad and I thought they looked disgusting while I cooked em up.... BUT we ending up enjoying them while not looking directly at the discoloration... not bad actually... Lunch we enjoyed pepper turkey sandwiches on Hawaiian sweet roll bread... delicious...
Oh, and if you ever question if your Daddy loves you...Here is a perfect example of your current preference for him :c) *I  don't take it personal...*
St.Patty's Day also consisted of green adult beverages & treats for you two ;c)
Obviously we purchased festive mini-cupcakes for you to indulge... 
We had a fantastic time as a family! I look forward to next weekend...
HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY!
Cash & Bentz, we love you both equally and more than anything! 


No comments:

Post a Comment