Friday, March 23, 2012

Futon, Play-dough, Snow & MORE!


YESSSSSS! I am finally finished with the term and am happy logic is over but I will miss my history class... I am looking forward to spending all of my time with you two again ;c) 
Yesterday was my last final exam and we celebrated with your new futon that arrived, making playdough and getting a quarter of the way through The Hunger Games... I read it to you in a sort of British Accent for some reason or another..The movie comes tonight and figured I should read the book first... Not that your Dad and I will be seeing it in theaters..BUT I want to know what all the hype is about ;c)
**Above area few sweet pictures of you guys showing your Daddy some loves and hugs...
The weather has been very odd lately but the evening skies are beautiful! I am sure the sunrises are equally  as gorgeous but I am not a morning person... Oh and your Dad decided to spoil you with some ice cream... at nine o'clock at night! But he quickly proved you were consuming less sugar than in a pack of fruit snacks... and i'll admit we buy the  BIG boxes, weekly...
Last night it started lightly snowing... Lucky for you guys it didn't melt before we had a chance to get out and  play a little while... It was precious to watch you walk around with a melting snowball sucking at the cold water ;c)

Now we are inside warming our toes watching Sprout and soon you will pass you in my arms as usual... I have always rocked you to sleep (usually at the same time) and I admit it is nice you just curl up on each side of me and crash out... Twins are definitely twice the fun and love!

I love you both equally and more than anything! 

ps- If you were wondering why I don't use a crib and let you "cry-it-out"... honestly I can't stand you being sad and crying, I will always prevent it if possible... Well unless you bite the other and I put you in a 30 second timeout sitting against a wall... But you know what I mean ;c) 





No comments:

Post a Comment