Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Is it REALLY Spring?!?

Hmmm...I am wondering about Gamemakers changing our weather for their own entertainment.. hahaha I've been reading too much! But really, what is going on?! One day snow and literally the nicest day following!? and then rain...ugh
It was such a beautiful weekend we decided to go on a family walk to the park down the road... It was HUGE and provided some well deserved fresh air.... The play structures were not age appropriate so we will have to check out other parks in the area ;c)
I soaked up as much vitamin D as possible and took lots of pictures of the SURE signs of Spring... I adore flowers and blooming trees... I look forward to spending most of our days out in the sun this summer! 
Later in the evening Dad read you some books, we watched you dance on the table and enjoyed a delicious meal (don't worry I sanitized the table before we ate ;c)
"It reminds me of someone else I knew when they were a child"- The Grandmother 
OoOoOo and your new soft cover came for your futon (yes I think the likelihood of you getting it dirty is high)... We decided not to put the little legs back on so now you have a Cash & Bentley sized couch... You are really enjoying it as well as the TV we recently put in... Although the intent was for you to start spending more time in your room, however we usually ended up having two different preschool programs going on haha Truthfully your Dad and I spend the majority of our time in the kitchen... Music, Food, Dancing, Conversation, Pictures, Crafts, and FOOD! Having three guys in the house (okay and me), we tend to nibble frequently... Gosh, I am one lucky MOM to have such wonderful guys in my life!

I love you both equally and more than anything!!!
-MOM






No comments:

Post a Comment