Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blogiversary & SUNSHINE!

I can't believe I missed it! March 2, 2011 was my first post and the start of this wonderful little treasure full of amazing memories! I enjoyed looking through the 100+  posts and am so happy I stayed committed over the past year... I loved looking through the photos/videos of crawling, walking, running, dancing, laughing... The pictures are amazing and I can see the hours of hard work has paid off! I wish I would have known about this years ago! It is a virtual journal I get to share with everyone and hopefully one day you two will appreciate it as much as I do ;c)

WOW, I just found a site that prints off blogs as books! I am so excited! I think i'll print one every year... or should I print two? Or just buy the virtual version for you guys to add to your tablets or whatever technology is available?! But then why would you need a virtual version if THIS is virtual? hmmm... I'll decide later...
HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some highlights from the last few days...
We were lucky enough to have 3 days of sunshine! We did indeed soak up as much vitamin D as we could from the backyard ;c) I didn't take you to the park because A) It is too much work for one person. B) School is challenging... So please forgive me guys... Summer is soon approaching and we will get more! 
Dad bought me purple tulips the other day and I couldn't resist take your pictures next to them... You love to smell flowers apparently ;c)
 I took a billion pictures but due to the loss of Picnik I am working with a new program that takes me a while longer for collages... So be patient little ones ;c)
I love love love this picture of Cash smelling and Bentley kissing the flowers... adorable! I have some photogenic kiddos!
 I love you both equally and more than anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment