Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday back to FUNday!

Cash & Bentley,
This Sunday we spent the entire day as a FAMILY! Meaning, I had no homework, Dad had limited calls, we ventured outdoors, enjoyed family movie time, delicious meals and overall had massive amount of laughter! I miss our Sundays together... Usually I am in the other room for hours on end finishing my logic homework, BUT this week I completed everything early! Dad and I got totally addicted to this new game called 'Draw Something'... it is like a pictionary app and uber fun! Grandmother came by with bins of toys, books and two LOUD lawnmower-popping-balls things as well ;c) Thanks mom

 We had some craft time together yesterday and I made a couple St. Patrick's Day items...
You two had fun coloring and participating in art time ;c)
Dad was finally able to pick up our family portrait by Chris Haberman! I love love love it! Granted at first glance I don't look too happy, but I have a smirk like the original picture...
We also ventured outside today! We even found a bird nest!
Love your cute little faces! I feel like you are growing up too quickly!!! Look at you running fast and exploring...I am a proud MOM!
GOSH! You are just so stink'n cute!
Dad made delicious dinners as always! The Pagoda egg rolls are sooo good!
I compiled a few pictures from the last few days with you guys and your Dad.. I definitely know you adore him! It is so precious to see you three together... makes my heart warm...

We had a great relaxing Sunday!
I love you both equally and more than anything!










No comments:

Post a Comment