Saturday, March 31, 2012

Art, Puzzles & Twin Love!

CASH RYLAND & BENTLEY JAX!  I just adore your names....Anyways, since I did such a wonderful job on the rainbow project I decided to try another... Melted Crayon stem flowers! I had some extra flowers from a project last spring and thought they would work perfectly!
Meanwhile I was still planning my multi-canvas silhouette painting... Josh and I agreed on a red/orange/yellow background with a black tree... This is what I came up with... Yes I had to look at trees to figure out how to paint them, but the heart was my idea ;c)
What else was going on?!
Building block towers, puzzles and a reorganization of your room ;c) I am so proud of how smart you two are, you even help me pick up yours toys! I love that as each day passes you learn more directions and concepts... You are the best at "checking" on the other if we ask, (you really just find the other and gently push his back and say  "go, go") or you bring one another juice/treats... It is more than brothers and best friends... It is something only you two share as identical twins... I feel so lucky you picked me to be your MOM! 
Of course we had to eat yummy goodness! I am always asked how I can eat such rich foods and keep trim... Honestly, you two are constant exercise! My arms and legs and like steel... could I go the the gym and do a few crunches of course lol.... I am actually trying to budget a gym membership for myself... Before you were born I was addicted to the gym and always came home feeling GREAT! Now that school is over I will have more time and willingness! 
Oh and how could I forget my handsome Woody & Buzz (thanks uncle Maddox)... I swear you get cuter by the day!

I love you both equally and more than anything!





No comments:

Post a Comment