Friday, April 6, 2012

Crafts & Such...

Easter is THIS Sunday! We are have a feast with friends and family... I decided to make some decor in celebration! 
I just loved making this egg wreath! I kept seeing them popup on Pinterest and just had to have my own....
I've been in quite the crafty mood the last few days and completed this beautiful silhouette with recycled water  bottle caps ;c)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The weather has been random like usual... Dad made some delicious blueberry muffins on his day off...
...oh and some blue jello that was a huge mess.... but you loved it so it was definitely worth it! Let me also mention again how smart you two little men are becoming each and every day! 
For a brief moment it was beautiful and we brought out the water/sand table...
The next day we made a project for an art contest for little kiddos ;c) Simple but cute...

I can't wait to cook all sorts of yummy food on Sunday and have the Easter Bunny visit! 

I love you both equally and more than anything! 







No comments:

Post a Comment