Friday, January 20, 2012

MOMs Don't Get Sick Days...

I know this is LONG overdue but please understand I have been on my death bed (not literally of course)... I am extremely ill, stressed with school and just generally overwhelmed... It doesn't help that we are having 10 long days of hard rain...
*COUGH*
Although I have not been regularly writing about what we have been doing around the Hueneka/Pezzaglia household, I have managed to take many pictures and video (despite my camera being semi-broken AND my tablet will not power on)....
We had our first SNOW of 2012! The ground was too warm for it to stick until we were sleeping... Unfortunately it had all turned to slush by the time we were up... 
 Dad made scrumptious stir-fry and egg-rolls... Amazing the quantity after adding all the ingredients... Of course no recipe was involved, go figure... 
This tasty little giant cheese ball has been a snack for days! Adding a hot/sweet pickle and topping the ritz with a chicken-in-a-biskit cracker... majorly addictive...
I was VERY proud you both finally gave in and enjoyed oatmeal for breakfast! yessssss
Everyday craziness has continued without a hitch... Although I can't say the same for my constant state of patience and calm understanding... 
*SNEEZE*
I'm not even going to ask WHY you like to open the fridge and get into anything and everything... Obviously it is a treasure chest full of forbidden and most likely breakable items (your Dad is the condiment king)... We have a lock now which prevents most instances, however you are quick little guys!  I love your faces and I apologize for my lack of %110 MOM but i'm STILL uber sick! 
*WIPE NOSE*
Even while lying on the couch aching down to every last hair follicle and fingernail, you two can always make me laugh ;c) Not very clear footage but it was the best I could do in the moment... We were watching Bye Bye Love and as the credits rolled and the theme song played you both went wild... loved it! I must admit it was one of my favorites growing up and i'm very fond of the song as well...

I love you Cash Ryland & Bentley Jax... 
I'm going back to the couch now to further procrastinate the intense and confusing homework for my online logic course... Please be good and let mommy rest... Its tough being a sick mom, but we are not allowed the luxury of sick days ;c)

ps... Watch Blue Valentine when you are older, it is a fantastic film that will make anyone cry... I am now obsessed with the song "You Always Hurt The One Your Love" sung by Ryan Gosling & Michael Buble, among many others... Okay, here is the trailer for the movie if anyone has not seen it, it is a MUST...

I love you boys equally and more than anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment