Friday, January 20, 2012

Potty Training

Cash Ryland & Bentley Jax, I know this will be one of your least favorite blogs and probably one of the more embarrassing ones when you are grown but I am the MOM ;c)
*Don't worry, I didn't take any pictures or save the pee in a jar*

Around Christmas time I decided it was time to start potty training you guys! Grandmother had purchased some little green potties a while back but until now they have been toys you like to wear on your heads or pout water into... Lately you have been unable to keep a diaper on and the times you do, you take it off immediately after it becomes wet... Since diapers are not the cheapest thing in the world I usually let you run around in the nude or on occasion you like to wear the Disney big boys undies... Its true I have cleaned up more pee off the floor than has actually gone in the potty, BUT you both have done it! 
Yesterday Bentley was the first to show off by taking off his pants and diaper, sit himself down and pee! I was beyond impressed and called your Dad while making a facebook post! haha Then later in the night he did it a couple more times just to show us it wasn't a fluke..
Today you guys fell asleep on my while watching a movie... Neither of you peed in your sleep and as soon as I sat Bentley down he went! I wasn't fast enough with Cash ;c) 
BUT Cash you just showed me you can do it to! PLUS you showed up your brother by pooping in it too! I know this is TMI but it makes a mother proud! When I am an old lady I will enjoy reading about how I potty trained my twin boys at 18 months of age! haha
I obviously love you both equally and more than anything!
(1/14/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment