Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wa Wa Wa....

Cash and Bentley, I know that on more than one occasion I have documented your love obsession with H2O! Obviously you enjoy playing in the water table and the bathtub but you also drink bottles and bottles of water! I know it pollutes the Earth but it just tastes better and you guys love for me to pour a little in an empty bottle just for you ;c) 
Most of the time you get a cup out of the drawer or find the last one you threw down somewhere and bring it to me saying "wa wa wa wa wa"
Cash, you make the cutest little pucker face! I can have tried several times to record this and finally have some cute footage... Yes its long but you keep coming back for more! haha
** I apologize about the shakiness but I was using my tablet at the time for video and trying to pour water...


No comments:

Post a Comment