Friday, January 6, 2012

Kitchen Aid Creations

Cash Ryland & Bentley Jax, we have been having a fantastic new year  and getting TONS of use out of the new Kitchen Aid mixer! I wanted to share a few yummy treats from the last week...
Cinnamon Rolls anyone?!? They were just like Cinnabon... all gooey and with the perfect cream cheese  frosting!
Who could resist cheese, bread and garlic alfredo sauce??? Not this family... Bring on the PIZZA!
Jalapeno beer cheese bread?!?! Beyond delicious I consumed the leftovers my self... I'm think i'm about to have a carb-attack! haha
A few nights later... Jalapeno pretzels and pretzel dogs! Think we like spicy? lol.. 
Actually I did not like anything spicy before I met your Dad... He has opened my eyes to the joy of ones mouth burning ;c)

It is always such a blast to hang out in the kitchen and cook together!
I love you three so very very much!
I am one lucky gal!

~MOM~



1 comment:

  1. I love all four of you! It is fun to see what will be the next food creation.

    ReplyDelete