Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lost & Found

Ever find a random SD card, HD (hard drive) or blank CD from years ago?? 
I remember when I was a kid I would always buy movies off the satellite and record them on a VHS for later ;c) Sometimes I would forget to label them or my dad would need a tape to record a boxing match (he never watches them again) and it created quite the game of "wonder whats on that..." 
As I got older and making mix CDs was the cool kid thing to do, I used to label them with 'Bri's Kick Ass Mix #3' or if it was from a guy, 'To my luv.....
I know we all find them in random places and play them if they are not too scratched... 
What is my point? Josh and I have more than a few micro SD cards around the house... He came across one yesterday and this is what was found...
Awwww....
This was taken July 26, 2009... I am so glad digital photos have 'taken-on' dates!
 Look at those tan fools! Too much $$ was spent on tanning beds... 
Oh hey!? Is that a G1 in those fake fingernails? Check out the overpriced blonde hair....
 Don't even get me started on your Dad's wardrobe... $$$
In hind sight we were extremely irresponsible with money... Do as we say not as we do  ;c)  
Also on this disc was one of our MANY trips to the coast... Such great memories! 
From the outside this place looked super neat and full of pirate stuff... 
Truthfully it sucked...
The ultimate goal of any beach trip is to sink your toes in the sand and look out into the endless water...
Doesn't hurt if you are with your best friend & future father of your children ;c)
Here is to you Josh, through all the ups and downs over the years, we are stronger than ever and it just gets better! We have the most amazing sons we could ever ask for....we have identical twins sons! WOAH! 
Thanks for the reminding me of our crazy times before being parents ;c) I can't wait to take the boys again this summer!
I love you and our boys more than anything! 




No comments:

Post a Comment