Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Xmas Decorating, BW3s & a REAL tree!!!


Sunday is our family day! YAY!  We spent most of the day unpacking the last few boxes from our move... Around 5 we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. It has been a while since we have taken you out to eat in a restaurant. We were very impressed with your good behavior :c)
 After dinner we picked up most of the tree accessories and of course more duct tape! I was very excited to add more to our house decor and get a tree! Your Dad and I had debated about getting a fake tree, a real tree or even a tree at all! We were worried you would knock it down, break the ornaments or electrocute yourselves... In the end we decided to go traditional and pick up a real tree! The smell is amazing and it really feels like Christmas in our home!
We picked out white lights to go with our ornaments and colored lights for the windows/mantel. I absolutely LOVE Christmas lights! Something about them is just magical! I remember as a kid, my dad put up colored lights down the long hallway...We loved them so much they stayed up for what seems like years ;c)
 I wanted to let you know I will be collecting your advent calendars for the next 16 years. I have yours from last year (unopened), as well as this year ;c) I think they make great decorations and it will be one of our special traditions!
We decided to put last years little mini white tree in the kitchen. It fits perfectly! You guys were playing and munchin while we decorated and listened to holiday music on 97.1! We had a great day ;c)
Here is last years Christmas photo... It was much easier to pose you before you were walking!
**ADORABLE **

 Wonder what we will come up with this year ;c) 
Cash and Bentley, I love you both equally and more than anything!




1 comment:

  1. looks like your little fam had a great Sunday!! loved that you got a real tree :) I'm trying to talk Adam into it for next year...the smell is what gets me! :) And the rest of your christmas decor looks wonderful :)

    and oh, your boys' smiles make me melt!! :)

    ReplyDelete