Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Santa could have a twin...

Last year around this time I picked up Santa outfits for you two ;c) The sizes read 3/6 month but ended up being HUGE! Of course I had to try them on you to see if they fit. I was delighted to see they semi-fit and made you look like chubby little Santas haha 
 Who needs professional pictures when you have a camera and your adorable handsome faces!
Not us ;c) I think they turned out well for not being staged... I just sat you up on the counter in the kitchen and tried to get you to look my way ;c)
 Cash and Bentley, you have such BIG personalities! It was a bit of a challenge to get you both to look at me, smile, keep your hands down and stay close together..... whew...
Don't worry, i'll be taking many more pictures this month ;c)
I love you equally and more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment