Friday, December 2, 2011

Celebrate!

The month of December is very special for more than just Christmas! In our little family, your Dad and I celebrate our anniversary on the 1st, his birthday and the Grandmother's birthday on the 4th and Grandpa Jon's on the 18th... This year for our 3 year anniversary I won tickets to see Snow Patrol! I asked around for someone to watch you and thank goodness for the social network! Sweet Caitlyn (friend from high school) offered and I drove you down to Milwaukie! Google maps told me 30 mins... all lies.. I didn't drop you off til 4pm (the show started at 4) and I finally met your Dad just after 5:00pm... We missed the show ;c( I was TOTALLY bummed! Luckily your Dad knows how to cheer me up... we walked next door to BW3s for dinner and drinks ;c) The coasters were advertising "Petlessness".. WEIRD... Also, the only picture of the two of us turned out crazy...
 
 After many many wings we went shopping for MORE Christmas decorations ;c) When we picked you up you were happy as could be! Certified twin-sitter Caitlyn took good care of you, thanks again! I noticed when we got home your shoes had the velcro crossed and I just thought it was too precious not to take a picture... I know she will be a great mommy someday..
 
When we arrived home we took a look at our loot and gave the kitchen a little holiday spirit.
 Dad picked out these adorable reindeer headbands.... Bentley, you got a kick out of it and were making some great faces! Cash, you were not a fan of strange object on your head and behind your ears... 
While we decorated we enjoyed some hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps... yum....Although not a fan of mint and chocolate, I can tolerate this during this time of year... haha 
 I'll let you know that the North Pole sign has an arrow and your Dad would only hang it in a place where it would correctly point North...Its the little things in life...
If you were wondering...YES, you knocked down the tree about five minutes after I gave you praise on the last blog ;c) We have retrained you to smell instead of touch... It works well most of the time... Its absolutely precious to watch you put your nose down, get real close, look up and smile. I know we made the right decision getting a real tree ;c)


 I love you both equally and more than anything!!!








1 comment:

  1. My dear Daughter, these blogs and story lines are wonderful. They let me see and share with my mother, as I can take screen shots with my new Tablet, the amazing changes the Boys are evoloving into. And, this keeps us all very close, even here in California. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete