Friday, November 18, 2011

Fall'n Around

We are definitely nearing the end of fall and the beginning of a chilly winter. Its been difficult to find time to take you outside to enjoy the leaves. In my mind you would see a pile of leaves and jump into them or throw a few up in the air... However; the two of you barely noticed all the wet leaves, it looked more like the yellow brick road with walnut pieces everywhere...haha....I swept the deck while you played...
It was just too cute to watch you explore and try to take your hats off...oh, and each others! Lucky for me they are velcro and it took longer than usual for you to figure them out ;c)
 Gosh, you two have the cutest little faces! So cute in fact it makes me want another baby! BUT no worries my little men, that will not be happening anytime soon! (Vegas Tullulahbelle will make her way to us one day) Cash and Bentley, you two are my life and I want to cherish every possible moment... Time seems to move faster the older you become...

I love you both equally and more than anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment