Friday, November 18, 2011

Duct Tape Christmas Trees

You give a OCD duct tape and she will want another roll! I am addicted to duct tape and trying to create anything I can... My next project in preparation for Christmas, was this Dr. Suess looking tree ;c)

 I used the same folding method as the zebra flowers and went up from the bottom on a cone a made from a recycled piece of scrapbook paper. They turned out nice in my opinion... I like anything unique I can add!
I am so excited to decorate our new house! I am waiting to pull out the rest of the decor until after Thanksgiving. Corn husks and pumpkins don't go well with snowglobes and stockings ;c)

What shall I make next with duct tape?!?!

ps- This is a cute sleeping picture I took the other day ;c)
I love you both equally and more than anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment