Friday, October 21, 2011

Techy Twins

Being that I am almost 22 years older than you both, much has changed since I was your age... For example we did not have Tablets/iPads, mp3 players, digital cameras, hybrids, HD and pretty much all the technology you are growing up around... I am so impressed with you ability to just pick up these touch screens and know how to use them! Even on the laptops you touch the screen instead of the keys (you'd rather pick them off). Besides the App that makes bubbles pop, the two of you also love the one with pictures you touch and it makes the sound! I love how smart you both are... SO, I think we need to get you these...

It has an E-reader, music player, games, photos, art studio, coloring... everything you would need! It does say the recommended age is 4-10, but I think they would be great Christmas gifts!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some randoms from the last couple days ;c)
 Empty cabinets+Cash+Bentley=FUN!
Going somewhere with those keys son?!
  
Spaghetti? NOM NOM NOM!
Cash and Bentley, you guys crack me up! The two of you have the BEST time in life, always smiling! Thank you for picking me to be your MOM!

I love you both equally and more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment