Monday, October 24, 2011

What A Wonderful Weekend!

This weekend was fabulous! I couldn't have imagined a happier time as a family ;c) We enjoyed good food, great shows, fantastic walks, great family time and amazing shopping extravaganzas! It was fun-filled with memories I wish cherish forever ;c) Thank you for being outstanding little beings that I love more than anything in the world! * I love your Daddy too*
I absolutely love editing pictures of your smiling faces! I get to study every pixel and appreciate everything I have.... You two are truly amazing!
Lately we have been eating like "Rockstars" and having the most delicious family meals! Dad even enjoyed my vegetarian nachos and herb crusted tofu with mushrooms marsala! YAY!!
 ---------------
Sunday I made home-fries for breakfast and we all ate together ;c) I just love watching my boys...
YUMMERS! Honestly you both were more interested in dipping the pieces into the ketchup and licking it off... haha.. It was adorable!
Let it be stated that taking  the two of you anywhere is spectacle... we get the "Are they twins?", "You must have your hands full!" and "Double trouble, eh?"...We try to be as pleasant as possible, but really we just want to get our groceries and get out ;c) Of course this woman in Chuck's advised us to take you to a twin casting call... Ya'll are just so dang cute!
After a couple of stores and a little snack, it was time for your mornin' nappy poo... While you slept, we ventured over to PDX in order to see the Occupy Portland camp site! It is unbelievable...
After coming back for lunch (pizza), we headed out on a walk to Ross for a few new household items and to search for Halloween costumes...
I admit I was smitten by the idea taking a stroll with my family on this beautiful Fall day!
While on our adventure I captured some precious moments we will never again have back ;c) We made a PERFECT purchase (amongst others).. NEW pillows... I cannot tell you how amazing it felt or how much of a transformation new pillows made the bedroom! The four of us had a fabulous evening watching the telly and crashing out!
Of course you had a bath beforehand ;c) I adore these moments... So happy! Cash, I would have to say you were a merman in a past life ;c)

I had a marvelous weekend... I look forward to moving into a house soon and enjoying the holidays in a home with my loves <3

I love you both equally and more than anything!

ps. Here is a zombie-fied family pictorial-


 

No comments:

Post a Comment