Monday, October 17, 2011

Roloff Farm

I have been obsessed with going to Roloff Farm since I first started watching Little People Big World. Since I used to work at Washington Square Mall I saw Amy (the mom) a few times but never the rest of the family... Since I am now a Mother of Multiples I have a new appreciation for Amy, she also has twin boys, CHAMPION! Anyways we all went out to their farm to get pumpkins and enjoy the beautiful day! 
They had some tasty food, petting zoo, exotic animals, pumpkin house, bouncy castles, pony rides, wagon tours and of course a pumpkin patch! 










Gosh we had a blast! It was great to watch you run around and enjoy yourselves! Next year we will take a wagon tour when you can sit still ;c)
I love you both equally and more than anything!

1 comment:

  1. okay, I'm pretty sure Roloff Farms looks like the coolest place ever. Glad you guys had an awesome time!! Huge teepees, tasty food, pumpkins galore, and wild animals...a fun fall outing for sure :)

    and i adore that last picture of you 3!

    ReplyDelete