Friday, October 14, 2011

Picture Perfect Twinners

I am so thankful for this time in my life, I get to be with the two of you little men a majority of the time! Last night I realized I am totally guilty of cuddling you both when we sleep.. It is more like I am on the bottom and you two sprawl yourselves on me and one another ;c) I just love love love your soft skin and little warm bodies next to me... who cares what other people think... haha... (Not everyone almost dies during delivery)

Today while outside playing I distracted you long enough from the sandbox to take some CUTE pictures! I know everyone thinks they have the cutest babies everrrrr... BUT honestly,  you two are certainly in the top 1% of contagious smiles and adorableness! I am so LUCKY!
*Cash Ryland*
 
* Bentley Jax*

Super cute right?!? I couldn't have posed you better myself! PERFECT!

Here is your handsome Uncle Jack... He thought he was making silly faces and I caught this perfect Fall pic of him ;c) Now we just need to get Uncle Maddox to sit still on the bench...

Here are some other cute face pictures taken today...
Cash, you will climb anything and everything. I try not to worry and focus on your amazing sense of balance.. Maybe I should get you a bike/trike soon!  I know, the pink flower AGAIN... I just cannot believe how many blossoms are coming off this one stem!
Bentley you were on the wild side today! I guess Cash is rubbin' off on ya ;c) 

I love you both equally and more than anything!










No comments:

Post a Comment