Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Photo Shoot

Today I saw a brief  moment of sun shining through the trees... I quickly put together a festive Fall scene and snapped a few shots before the cloud cover and rain returned...
 I think they turned out quite well if I do say so myself... Although the credit all goes to you guys and your handsome little faces!
 Of course it was impossible to get you both to look at me and smile while sitting still...This was the best I could do...haha..
Cash and Bentley, I love you both equally and more than anything!

1 comment:

  1. Oh i love it :) Nice work Bri! Your twins boys are just to die for :) and you caught some ADORABLE photos of them! The main big one of Cash shows his smile is beyond contageous! And the one of Bentley playing with the corn stalk is too too cute ;)

    Today I went to a pumpkin patch with some family...I tried getting pics of Brooks and his cousin (born just a few weeks apart) and trying to snap pics of them together was quite the project!! haha Boys just have too much fun together ;)

    ReplyDelete