Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September Summer & Separation

Happy Summers Day September 7,2011!
I'm sure you are wondering what my excuse will be this time... WELL...
Its been rough the last few weeks...Your father and I have chosen to separate at this juncture in our lives. We have made some changes in our living arrangements and are currently residing in your grandparents basement...We have more than enough room for everyone (this is actually a huge house) and it a has been wonderful to see you spend so much time with your uncles, which are more like big brothers ;c) Don't worry it is temporary and soon enough i will have us in our own quaint little place... But until that time, lets think of it as a little vacation ;c) **We are lucky to have such a wonderful family**

Due to the lack of time, focus, energy, misplacing my camera charger... oh and lets not forget I've been using my tablet as a computer since mine it in need of repairs... ;c(  So I've been unable to keep up with the activities of your summer in blog format...yes, summer was rather short this year.. Its the beginning of September and we will be having one of the hottest weeks this year! We are very fortunate to have access to your grandparents beautiful backyard and vegetable garden...

Speaking of which i have been on a health crusade and am trying to go vegetarian/vegan, I'm not converting you yet, but ill admit I've been feeding you a lot less processed foods ;c) Thank to my wonderful mother for encouraging me ;c) I'm down to 130lbs of pure muscles, go ME! Of course I couldn't have done it without you two and the necessary twinnersise... I honestly thought I would never see a size 4 again in my life....lets not forget I weighed nearly twice as much during pregnancy! Anyways that was 14 months ago... I'm now trying to cook with as many fresh ingredients as possible :c)
This delicious lunch consists of black beans,white onion,fresh tomatoes,cilantro, avocado and lime juice.... yummm! Even you two love these ingredients and beg for avocado... We have also indulged in tomato soup, stew, vegetable lentils, vegan taco salad, vegan sloppyjoes.... honestly the vegetarian menu is grand in scale and flavor! I was a vegetarian for many years, it was even the topic for my senior project... haha
Okay, one more... Strawberry, walnut salad with poppy seed dressing... delicious! 
Back to enjoying this beautiful sunshine... Makes me wonder about the pole shifts and 2012... who knows... haha... I try to take it one day at a time and give you the absolute happiest environment I can possibly provide ;c) 
I love you Cash and Bentley, equally and more than anything!!!

P.S. Cash you got stung by your first wasp on August 25, 2011.. 
You were a total champion about it ;c)


No comments:

Post a Comment