Monday, September 12, 2011

Herb Crusted Tofu

For anyone that has ever dated me or asked me what my ALL time favorite dish is on the planet... you would know that is from The Farm in Portland, their herb crusted tofu with garlic mashed potatoes and mushroom marsala sauce is to die for! Even if you HATE tofu, I promise this will change your mind... Recently I found a youtube video from The Farm showing EXACTLY how to make this delectable dish... I've been dying to try it out and finally have my mom around to enjoy it with me (she turned me on to The Farm & herb crusted tofu)

Lets see how I did...
Not bad for my first attempt and lack of  my fancy-dancy camera,  I definitely need thinner pieces of tofu next time and WAY more mushrooms marsala! Delicious! Also, figure out how to make it a bit more crisp... But the flavor was PERFECT! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment