Friday, September 30, 2011

Aye B n C!

Today is the LAST day of September and it is finally starting to feel like Fall... Since it is getting a bit more chilly outside, I decided it was time for some close toed shoes.... I packed you both up and we went to Target! You were both very well behaved as I shoved your chubby little feets into different shoes... I had to buy size 4 and 5! You definitely have your Dad's feet ;c) I had all intentions of walking to the park with with stroller... However it was on our drive back, so I stopped for convenience :c)    
It was absolutely adorable watching you figure out to walk in the new shoes, but you both caught on quick and were out exploring in no time! Although you have VERY different personalities, you are still identical twins and I find it fascinating to watch you do the same thing at the same time! Cash you are my crazy-man for sure! You are loud, wild and have very dramatic facial expressions! Bentley, although scared of being up too high, you loved the swing! I was a very proud mamma to have TWO cute kiddos running around... 
Since figuring out how to use the 12 second self-timer, i've been trying to take more pictures of the three of us...  You both are very happy boys and I am thankful you are both healthy and bright! Your smiling faces get me through the rough days...
Forgot to mention we were attacked by some rogue zombies while we were there... haha.. Kidding...but seriously little men, I have a confession... I LOVE Halloween! I look forward to dressing up every year...( Last year was the first and last year I'll be costume-less)... I already have ours planned... shhhh....

I love you both equally and more than anything!

Ps... I have a new cute thing I like to say to you... "Aye B n C... " I used to say 'Hey B n C'... but since realizing "Aye B n C" sounds just like A, B and C, I prefer it ;c) hardy- har-har, I crack myself up!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment