Wednesday, August 3, 2011

While Dad is gone, we will play...

During the last few days your Dad has been gone on a work trip to Tampa, Florida.. While he was away *and i didn't have homework* we had a blast ;c)
What drove me to dress up as Amy Winehouse? (She passed away recently) I was singing along to her song and the two of you kept shaking your head when I said "NO, NO, NO"... I had a cute idea to make a video... BUT of course when I went to record you, you wouldn't do it... haha

(Yes, I look like a creeper but  I don't have many pictures of the three of us )
The Grandmother has been Hawaii for the last two weeks *LUCKY* The day after they were back, we went over for visit... It has hot and a GREAT summer day to go in the back yard  ;c)
 Out of all of the toys in the yard, the hose is by far your favorite.. The center picture is basil from the herb garden :c)
From Hawaii your gift wast this adorable little outfit, green and blue of course! It was just too cute! Uncle Maddox decided it was a bit chilly with the AC compared to Hawaii and put on an animal beanie... The two of you just adore him ;c)
On our outing to Babies R' US,  you got some cute shirts, hats, another pool, old school water-floaty outfits *I had one when I was a kid!*  and these little microphones (they echo when you make noise into them). It was just so stink'n cute not to take pictures ;c)Cash you were ALL smiles.. Bentley you were more into giving kisses to your brother and making silly faces...

Unfortunately you were unable to stay awake long enough to see your Daddy come home... missed it by 20 mins or so... I'll get some pictures of you guys together tomorrow hopefully ;c)

I love you both equally and more than anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment