Saturday, July 30, 2011

A day in the life of Cash and Bentley

I decided that with my recent lapse in blogging due to the stress of school... that I would capture a typical day in the life of Cash Ryland and Bentley Jax ;c)
I love when the two of you wake up you are the HAPPIEST, most smiley little boys, I love it!

I suppose you have picked up my habit of guzzling ice cold water first thing in the morning... SOOO delicious and refreshing! C&B you get so excited when you see a bottle of water or i give you a cup with a few drops, its like CANDY to you ;c) 
Breakfast time! Diced pears, cheerios, a few gold fish and more water... Its so funny to watch you steal off one another's tray! hahaha I always play some tunes and dance for you too ;cp

After cleanup its PLAY time! Its amazing how the entire house has now become "Cash and Bentley's Play Ground"... You have so many toys... BUT you get something every time we are out, so what can I expect? lol
Since it is finally summer around here we went out to play for a bit... Unfortunately it is just not possible to snap pictures AND run in two different directions... So, after a while we went on a walk and had a snack with... YES, water! I worry about dehydration and you prefer water over milk or juice...I don't see an issue ;c)
**Oh, and yes I did take a vanity picture of myself because I am rather proud of my twin-momma-bod, i'm the most fit i've been in my life! (no, I did not wear that on our walk lol)
Its pretty apparent I wear glasses and the two of you know not to mess with them (most of the time). We had purchased sunglasses for you a while back and one of you tore the lenses out of one pair... and thus these "glasses" were made and you FIGHT over them... Its cute you know how to take them on and off... not so cute when you get frustrated when they go down too far and end up around your neck...
Yes, LUNCH... more food.. haha... its staggering how much you two can eat... We literally spend more money on food for you two , than ourselves!
It is rather annoying when people constantly say the two of you must be "double trouble"... I don't feel that way at all.. well, at least until nap time rolls around... It can be a challenge to please you both at the same time... I find if I hold you both and bounce on the giant yoga ball while singing/humming, it tends to do the trick...  Regardless I am a champion of life and can ALWAYS get you to sleep ;c)

After my power-shower and a bit of tidying up... you are awake and ready for snack time...
Okay... its seriously hot out and I never give you real sugary things... So I gave you a special treat, BLUE otter-pop ;c) You each had half and ate it up FAST!

I went to school and Daddy took a few picture of your dinner/snack time... Gold fish and bananas! **You both can say bananananana...super cute!!!
Yes, more change of clothes and off to play in our indoor playground.. its far too difficult to take you both to a park by oneself... for obvious reasons... you may be identical, but you don't always do the same thing at the same time...
Awww... most of the time you are awake and run to me when I walk in the door at 11:15pm saying "ma ma mama ma ma..."... but you were asleep in your Daddy's arms... 

I love you Bentley Jax and Cash Ryland, more than you will ever know! I am so lucky to have IDENTICAL TWIN BABY BOYS! Two is always better than one ;c) Thank you for being so patient while I finish school... I absolutely HATED being away from you for so many hours in the evening... I found myself in tears for the first couple of weeks ;c( I just love you both SOOOOOOOOO much, that I want to be with you all-day, everyday! It goes by so quickly, and we only get this journey once, so lets make it the BEST we possibly can! 










No comments:

Post a Comment