Saturday, July 9, 2011

The HOSE

I cannot believe its already Saturday! This week off from school went by far too fast! I have enjoyed spending all my time with the two of you!!! We have also gone over to visit Grandmother a few times ;c) Yesterday you had your first experience with a hose! It was beyond adorable watching TWO babies drink from a hose...
Its impossible to capture in pictures or video the actual amount of FUN the two of you were having. Running around yelling, making silly faces and of course the HOSE! You love ice water.. can you imagine the joy of a constant stream of coldness?!? Here is a little video to show you more ;c)
YES, I feel like I have a pocket full of sunshine when I am with you little men! Your laughter is contagious and everything you do is absolutely precious!!! Having a twin looks like the BEST thing ever! I'm sooo glad you have one another! Built-in-best-friend for life! 

I am sad to say that today I must start focusing some attention on completing homework for this final class! Only three more weeks baby boys and I am all yours again ;c) WOO HOO! Being a MOM is the best job ever, thank you for picking me Cash and Bentley!

 I love you both equally and more than anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment