Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Yes yes, technically you two were around last year for the 4th of July, but the three of us did not do any sort of celebrating... I watched fireworks from my hospital room window with my Mom while you slept on heated beds connected to a bunch of beeping monitors... Not exactly ideal for your first 4th of July experience... SO, i'm considering this year your first ;c)
 Your muscle tees say 'Little Firecracker!' adorable!!!
This outfit was from Auntie Ashweee, it was a little too hot for the knitted polo but the shorts were a PERFECT match for your tees ;c)
The four of us went over to Grandmother's house for a BBQ and fireworks. She picked up a fabulous little pool for you to use on this hot summer's day! You two had a blast running around, playing in the water, digging in the sandbox and catching shade in Uncle Maddox's dome tent ;c) It was a blast! I loved watching you run around and being able to spend time with my Mom was a delight! I love you Merrr! 

(*This song was your Dad's ringtone when we first started dating*)

While we played out back, Daddy was out with your uncles in the front lighting fireworks for half the day ;c) Don't worry, in a few years you can be out there in the action! And although you both were very clinging due to the sound of the fireworks, you did pretty well when we made an appearance outside once the sun went down ;c) I'm sure in a few years you will love this holiday as much as your Dad!

I love you both equally and more than anything! 


1 comment:

  1. Breezy I love reading your blog and looking at all your awesome pictures! You are such a great MOM, the boys are very lucky to have you! :-) xoxo - Ashweeee

    ReplyDelete