Saturday, June 4, 2011

Random Summer Shoot

Cash Ryland, you silly boy! This is a video Grandmother took at her house ;c) You are constantly man-handling everything! Its quite entertaining to watch you pick up a truck in each hand or lift things above your head. 

Let me just mention that I have started back to school and over the last few days had a serious migraine. I even had to get shots to overcome the nausea and severe pain. I took these photos earlier this week but have yet to do anything with them. I was attempting a cute beachy theme shoot ;c)
I must say that with your ability to get up and GO, it has become more difficult to get both of you to sit and smile while I fiddle with the camera. But I capture some precious moments regardless!
I just adore your little faces! I am so lucky to have two amazingly perfect little half-me humans to enjoy my life with ;c)



No comments:

Post a Comment