Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Sunday Fun Day


Sunday started off a little late, around 9am... Usually the two of you are up by 7:30 or 8:00am. The morning was spent watching a few episodes of  'Reaper', which is coming to an end sadly... 
|
 For lunch *skipped breakfast* we made delicious pepper turkey, cucumber, pickle, pepperjack cheese sandwiches YUM YUM YUM! Oh, and  some black pepper kettle chips... maybe I like pepper? hmmmm
It was such a beautifully warm day (not too hot like the day before), we decided to take you out to the park for your first time! We had a BLAST! Here are just a few of the many pictures I took of you ;c)
It was so much fun to put you in a swing! It was priceless that you just watched one another and laugh laugh laughed! I would also like to say that I am so proud of how well the two of you walk around ;c) We talked to a couple with a little girl only a few days younger the you and she still cannot walk! 
I love you boys oh so much! It was so wonderful to just relax outside soaking up some vitamin D while you explored your new surroundings.  

Cash Ryland and Bentley Jax, it is pure JOY being your parents. I couldn't see my life having any other purpose at the moment than to be your MOM and spending as much time as possible teaching you everything I know about the world.  


Din Din was chicken out on the BBQ (no sauce on mine ;c) We also had corn on the cob and baked beans... However, I was a little on the starving side and forgot to take a picture of the finished product haha


*Here are a few pictures from Saturday*

*Bentley and Cash*

This picture is just hilarious! You two love food and get really excited to show me just how much! 


Dinner was fantastic as well... Steaks, grilled asparagus and a green salad... Wow I love summer time and Josh grilling ;c)


I love you both equally and more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment