Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day


I admit I am guilty of taking our every day freedoms for granted... We have it pretty darn good here in the states and also know we have too many soldiers overseas which is terribly sad and they should come home! Along with having a day to remember and celebrate, it is also customary to BBQ and enjoy family!


Grandmother had picked up some little outfits for you and flag for the inevitable photo shoot ;c) Dad helped by getting your attention and keeping you from poking one another's eyes out ;c) C&B you are so stink'n cute! It took less than 5 minutes and I had a perfect picture, woo hoo! 
Our treat from Dad's grocery store trip was this delicious juicy watermelon! You loved it of course ;c) Fresh fruit was my BIGGEST craving when I was pregnant with you!

While Dad had a little Rat Dog (Horse Dog?) I don't remember the dumb name but as presumed, it was grossssss! Out on the BBQ Dad grilled up some burgers stuffed with pepper jack cheese, YUM!

Bath time ;c)

I love you both equally and more than anything ;c)

1 comment:

  1. you are so right, we are so blessed to be in the USA :) Glad you had such a great memorial day! Those photos of you little men are TOO CUTE!! and that watermelon looked goooooooood :)

    ReplyDelete