Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekends are the BEST!

Cash Ryland and Bentley Jax, I just adore your smiles! The three of us can laugh for hours on end! Here are a few pictures of our FUN ;c)

Saturday we visited the Grandmother ;c)
For a brief period of time it was lovely outside ;c) The two of you were very fascinated with the water dripping off the roof into a small clear puddle.


After you two had a BLAST outside, I ran to the store while Grandmother played with you ;c)


 When I got back you were both crashed out ;c) Looks like you had lots of fun!!!

Later that night our friend Travis came over to watch the UFC fight and enjoy some yummy pizza!
Then it was sleepy nigh nigh time ;c)

Sunday
I would say this is the preferred day of the week ;c) Family day! We watched 'Reaper' (show on Netflix from 2007) and enjoyed some quality time together!

Since you loved the uncle Maddox's tunnel sooo much, Daddy went and bought you the same tent/tunnel ;c) It is lots of fun, even MOM can hang out in it!
For dinner Dad made chicken fettuccine alfredo.. yum yum yum! Massive amounts of cheese is always a plus!

I love you both equally and more than anything! Thank you for showing me my purpose here on Earth ;c) Being your MOM is the most amazing thing i've ever accomplished... It has been a crazy ride being pregnant with you and now we are close to your first year in this new world! This really is the most AMAZING, SPLENDID, TIRING, HUMBLING, MARVELOUS adventure of my life and its only getting better!


No comments:

Post a Comment