Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mini Mess Makers

Having twins is a BLAST and I can't imagine having a singleton... I think it would be rather boring ;c)
 That being said, sometimes the two of you really are twice the MESS! haha I recently picked up some mini ravioli for you a while ago and have been putting it off to the inevitable massive mess! Today I must have been feeling a bit adventurous or CRAZY! hehe


Oh little men of my mine, you can imagine after this delicious meal that I cannot simply use a rag to wash your faces... BATH TIME! I added some bubbles for you of course!


Bentley Jax and Cash Ryland, you are the absolute BEST and I am so very lucky to be your MOM and stay home to create these wonderful memories! The best piece of advise I was given before the two of you were born... Take lots of pictures the first year, you wont remember much due to lack of sleep and overall chaos of twins! Luckily no one had to twist my arm to take loads of photos of your adorable faces!! As I start to plan your first birthday, I realize it went by so fast and I wish I had MORE videos...

 I love you both equally and more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment