Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy ;c)

The two of you are my reason for living, for waking up every single morning... I love the two of you more than I love myself *which historically is quite a bit* ;c) The world is a crazy place at times...Believe it or not some actually thought the end of the world would happen on May 21st!  Many tornado devastations, deaths, anniversaries of deaths and variety of other sad things have happened recently and I want the two of you to know that no matter what happens in your lives I will always be here for you and you have a place to stay with people that absolutely love you! 

I am not fond of  feeling sad or scared.. I would much rather laugh and feel an endorphine rush from joy ;c) I admit, if you check the recent history of our Netflix everything I watch is either animated, family or comedy... * This is just when I happen to change from Nick Jr or Sprout haha* And although you may not be paying too much attention to what is going is happening on TV, you are still influenced by not only the images but my energy as well... SO, I like to keep things as pleasant as possible around this joint ;c)


Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL and we were outside more than a couple of times!

I can't tell you how proud I am that both of you are walking before 11 months despite being preemies and twins...oh and that scare about Bentley's hips due to his breach position throughout the entire pregnancy.. Glad that is all in the past and you are both physically flawless ;c) One of my favorite things about having the two of you at the same time, is watching this unbreakable bond you are developing while you explore this world together! 


On one of our outings, Bentley Jax, you fell asleep bent over and holding the tray in front of you haha I tried multiple times to lean you back but you really preferred YOUR way ;c) Cash Ryland you finally fell asleep on the way back. 


After nap time, we watch Tangled and Gnomeo and Juliet ;c) Super cute movies!!! Gosh, I love yer faces more than I will ever be able to tell you! We have so much fun together, I love making you laugh and getting down on the floor while you crawl all over me ;c) Being a MOM is the best thing to ever happen to me! Thank you both for picking meeeeeeee!

I love you both equally and more than anything!





1 comment:

  1. Goodness Bri your sweet post brought tears to my eyes!! I can tell how much you love your boys...they're lucky to have you :)

    And it's finally sunny here too, we're going outside when Brooks wakes up! :) Those photos you took of them outside are priceless!

    ReplyDelete