Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Strolls

There is just something to be said about taking a stroll with your kiddos on a warm Summer's day *i'm aware its not quite summer* And I am absolutely positive Cash and Bentley enjoy our walks just as much as I do ;c) 
I am glad I can put the gigantic navigator stroller to use *Its too big for my trunk haha* It is so big it will NOT fit through a normal doorway, thankfully our front door is on the wide side! If we walk to the store or mall it is imperative they have automatic doors...If there is a handicap button I push it, open the other door with my other foot and simultaneously push us through before getting to the second set of doors.. haha... We are quite the spectacle my little men...

I love you both equally and more than anything!


**Here is a little bonus video of Cash Ryland with a bucket on his head... Josh and I were cracking up! Funniest thing we have seen in a while... We love you son! P.s The video is terrible quality and the house is a mess but it was a moment I needed to capture ;c)





No comments:

Post a Comment