Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sip of Sunlight

I'm not sure what has been going on with the weather, but it seems Spring has finally arrived!!... I live for the warmth and beauty of the NW, and with the last two days being PERFECT, I took the boys out to soak up some vitamin D!


Here is a little video of our adventure outside... Feel free to mute, I am talking the entire time haha


 Oh and of course I had to have a little photo shoot for the boys in their new adorable froggy onsies with tongue ;c) * Thanks to the Grandmother ( My Merr)*


It was a beautiful day and the boys liked getting a bit dirty outside.... BATH TIME! 

Josh came home and cooked out on the grill ;c) Steak, pasta, corn and salad... yum yum yum!
I am becoming more fond of bath time now that you can bathe together ;c) Now the problem is standing and Cash trying to crawl out! haha

 Looks like today will be even warmer than yesterday! WOO HOO! 

**Bentley & Cash, I want you to know that I had to move nearly 1000 pictures and video from my new camera to the external hard drive... Yes, Mother's Day was just a few weeks ago...haha.. I try to capture as many precious moments as I can and I hope one day the two of you appreciate all of this fabulous documentation of your wonderful childhood ;c) I love you both equally and more than anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment