Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BENTLEY IS WALKING!

Well folks (like my father would say), the day has finally arrived and BENTLEY JAX is now walking!!! 10.5 months! Not bad for a 6 week preemie and smaller twin ;c) I am soooo proud of you son! I know it has been difficult with Cash walking so early and taking off with your toys... BUT now you can get him! 


I knew I would get this on film because I always have my camera around my neck or near me... plus Bentley, you have been sooooooo close for a while now and I knew it was only a matter of days! Yay Bentley Jax!! I did use yogurt bits to get your attention little man, but it worked and you forgot about your fear of falling! haha


Here are a few more snap shots of your precious moment! Gosh, you are sooo freaking cute! *Cash, you are just as cute... you were just sleeping ;c)*

CONGRATS BENTLEY ON BEING SUCH A BIG BOY!!


I love you BOTH equally and more than anything! 

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!!! go Bentley!! And I don't know how i missed that Cash can walk too! They are both little studs :) And they are young to be walking...right on :) You must be one proud mama!

    PS - Bri, i loved hearing you cheer him on <3

    ReplyDelete