Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday Party!


We did it little ones! A successful 1st Birthday party for my two precious baby boys! Although a bit stressful for me, we managed to get everything I had envisioned for your green/blue theme, Dad and I make a pretty great team ;c) 
I am shocked by how fast this first year seems to have gone by... You were technically still in my belly for a few more days this time last year, but you were SOOO tiny! Neither of you even weighed 5 pounds and now look at you running around ;c)
I must say I am very very VERY lucky to have such well behaved boys, you stayed awake, without injury or the tinniest bit of fuss the ENTIRE party ;c) 
 I tried my best to get a photo of you both looking at the camera and smiling... but you were a bit distracted, understandably...
While Dad was out on the grill, we entertained inside ;c) It was so wonderful to see everyone! C&B, just to let you know a few guest traveled hours or missed trips to come to your amazing first birthday party! 

We realized you needed something to play with, so we let you open your firetrucks from Pink and GG-Pa Watching you guys get excited about your presents made me smile.I am glad you two enjoyed yourselves, it was YOUR party after all... 

 Cake time was priceless...Cash you dug right in and destroyed yours! Bentley you were a bit more reserved til you got a spoon. Obviously you didn't really eat it nor liked the taste.. i'm sure it was WAY too sugary for your taste buds, I don't normally give you treats of pure sugar ;c) 
After cake it was time to open the rest of your gifts ;c)
It was wayyyyyy past nap time but you were little champions and stayed awake til the last guests left ;c) I feel like the party was over in the blink of an eye, all of the planning and worrying was just over... I am glad  TONS of pictures were taken to remember the special day in more detail. 

I'm also going to add that while putting together these pictures I almost mixed you up! I can't help it that you can look like one another...identical twins, go figure haha
By the way you totally scored on toys and clothes, woo hoo! Thank you again to everyone that was able to make Cash and Bentley's 1st birthday party extra special!!!

I love you both equally and more than anything ;c)

No comments:

Post a Comment