Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ONE YEAR OLD!

I am in awe that it has been an entire year since you were born! Unfortunately I did not get to see you right away  but many pictures were taken by your Daddy and Grandmother (THANK GOD)! Here is the first picture of you two together outside my belly ;c)

Here are the first videos of your life. I am SO thankful to have these, I was not able to see you for over 12 hours while they stabilized me... Its really hard for me to think about you with wires & tubes, which is why I have avoided writing a blog on the NICU experience... Anyways, I have these videos as well as many pictures so I can "remember" ;c) Thanks Mom!



Its so hard to imagine you as these teeny tiny preemie babies that I could carry (both) around in one arm... You were so delicate and breakable in our eyes... and now you think you are indestructible ;c)

I could tell you forever how much I love you and how blessed I am to have such amazingly behaved, ridiculously handsome identical twin sons... but i'll save some for later ;c)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASH RYLAND! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENTLEY JAX!

No comments:

Post a Comment