Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Peek A Boo


 Geez little men, I am sorry for this huge lapse in time from documenting our fun filled chaos.. I honestly can't find the time, i'm swamped with homework, housework and planning your birthday party ( THIS Sunday). But soon that will be over and you will have 100% of my attention back ;c)

Father's Day we spent with your Dad buying things for your party and ordering your cakes, BLUE and GREEN! It is going to be a lot of fun to see everyone and share the amazing transformation from tiny NICU babies to wild and crazy strongmen ;c) 

Here are a few great moments from the weekend.. You both have learned to play Peek-A-Boo and constantly run around blindly with blankets and what-not on your head.. haha
*Bentley Jax and Cash Ryland*
The two of you just crack me up! You have  most adorable faces I've ever seen (yes i'm 110% bias) I just love every single moment with you! Thank you for being the BEST thing to ever to happen to me!

(Cash is distracted by an ice pack in the beginning-if I was quicker I would have caught it on video haha
Dad made a delicious dinner like usual... Super Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Mini Bagels.. They were SOOOOOO good! Sorry you couldn't try any ;c)

This is another captured moment I just adore. The two of you alternating jumping or copying one another, either way, its stink'n CUTE!


**Oh, and Monday you had a check-up, Cash you are 22lbs of solid baby muscle, Bentley you are a little smaller at 18.25lbs... Both are on the shorter side of life C-28.75in B-27.5in, but I have faith you will grow to be over 6' like your Daddy!

We know I could go on for days... but i'll just remind you one more time how AMAZING you are, Cash Ryland and Bentley Jax. Thank you for making me laugh and take time to appreciate the more important things in life... We only get this journey once and I plan to make the best of it my precious baby boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment