Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Sick Day @ Grandmother's House

The boys have had a runny nose the last couple of days and feeling a bit under the weather... AND GUESS WHAT? I have now caught their bug and needed some company for the day... So, to Grandmother's house we go *She is on Spring Break*

Cash found the Baby Einstein animal cards to be edible... I don't understand why he loves every forbidden item he spots with his baby vision... At least Bentley alerts me in some way that Cash is up to no good! Gotta love TWINS!

 They both enjoyed seeing their Uncles Maddox & Jack and playing around in MY Rug Roaster that is 22 years old and been handed down to my three brothers ;c)
** I can watch them for hours on end... just exploring the world**
My Mom and I decided to play a game of Scrabble! If you know my mother, and if you have ever had the pleasure of playing with her.. then you know winning a game is a historical moment! I DID! For the first time in my entire life I beat my Mom with a score 275! **Later we played again and she won of course**
Cash and Bentley enjoyed looking out at the rain/hail that IS the Pacific Northwest... or 2012?!?! Either way, the boys were enticed by the wacky weather ;c)


Eventually, it was time to go home and rest up for tomorrow's adventure to get Easter photos!!! 

I'M SO VERY THANKFUL FOR MY WONDERFUL FAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment