Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Fools Weekend

Friday was a BEAUTIFUL day and perfect for an outdoor adventure to Grandmother's house (*My Mom*)
Jack joined us outside while the boys explored and attempted to eat every leaf, grass or stick in sight! I suppose it builds their immune system right???
I enjoyed using my Mom's camera to take some great photos of the boys enjoying the warm Spring day ;c)


Saturday morning I dropped the boys off with Pink while I headed out to emissions and to renew my tags...uhhh...I hate waiting in lines for something i'm not particularly fond of... All went well and as a reward to my car I gave her an oil change ;c)

That afternoon Ashweee and BCB (Bri-Cash-Bentley) headed over to the mall for a little shopping... I also showed off my twin wearing skills!
 I now have the freedom to go just about anywhere this summer!


 SUNDAY
I would have to say the best day of the week is Sunday.. Only because Josh has his one and only day off of work! We get to spend the day as a family ;c)

After giving them a morning bath (don't judge...) We decided to pack up the boys and take them down to the Farmer's Market in Vancouver,,,
Josh pushed them around the tiny market place... Soon it was decided we would drive over the bridge to P-town to enjoy their Farmer's Market.. Which is substantially bigger...
Although a bit more chilly down by the water front, it was wonderful to get out and about! Not to mention that I adore the rich culture of Portland.. "Keep Portland WEIRD!"
I saw this doggy with a sign collecting money.. too funny!!! Josh decided to indulge in a Philly steak and cheese sandwich ;c)
I had a $4 baby cup of Merlot that was horrible! The boys were fast asleep amongst all the live music! Crazy!!!

We met up with our friends Tony & Ashweeee
 ... Yes, he has a fro... complete with a pick comb in back!

Josh & Tony grabbed another beer while I strapped on Cash to ease to strain of the double stroller... Meanwhile we soaked up all the craziness that IS Portland ;c)
 **Josh and boys on Portland waterfront**
I switched  the babies and placed Bentley in the carrier (he is still kinda small), while I had some 'Fairy Hair' put in.. Its really a few feathers which have an 800% mark-up.. haha
After we got home the boys had a snack and chatted about their day together... 


I absolutely live for these days! Cash & Bentley, you are the BEST thing that ever happened to us! Your Daddy and I love you SOOOOOOOO much! Thank you for being such well natured babies!! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment