Friday, April 1, 2011

Safeway Stroll

Yesterday was the warmest day we have had in a LONG time here in the NW and without rain!!! The boys needed some formula so we decided go walk down to Safeway...
As we walked I saw my favorite trees dropping petals from their beautiful pink blossoms.. :c)
Further down the road we saw CHICKENS just roaming around... I was hoping a car wouldn't hit them while I was showing the boys.. 
Finally we arrived, did our quick shopping *The mega stroller is not grocery shop friendly.. kinda wide*
Cash was alert and happy as could be... Bentley was crashed out... Until we got home and the two switched on me! haha 



We had a fun Thursday and the back of my thighs ache from pushing them uphill... * Good workout*
After lunch we played a little more ;c) I love Cash and Bentley more than anything, everything they do captivates my attention!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment