Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Visiting Pink

Today the boys and I ventured out to visit the Pink (my grandmother). It has been a few months since the last time she was back (lives in Las Vegas while it rains here... *jealous*)... As I drove up she met us outside and we walked down to Beaches for lunch :c)

The boys has some oyster crackers and were very well behaved! *Not that i'm shocked.. I'm extremely lucky*  

They found a small window  in the condo they could see out of and had a fantastic time banging to make music!

We thought it would be cute to sit them up in the window.. but it was a little unsafe and they wanted to play...

We then headed over to the couch to look out another window ;c)
 Moose and Zee were on TV and the boys kept looking back and forth... too cute! Bentley almost crawled off the couch but I caught him.. I'm super MOM! ;c)
We had a great time and hope to be back to visit next week before Pink return to Vegas. They fell asleep on the way home from all the excitement!
...zzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment